Batch Asphalt Mixing Plants
Batch Asphalt Mixing Plants Highly efficient, competitively priced, modular asphalt batch mixing plants.
Ranging in output from 80 TPH to 200 TPH, easy to transport, erect and dismantle.
- Compact low profile modular design
- Fast on-site installation
- External access stairways
- Electronic load cell weighing
- Bitumen injection system
- Efficient, reverse air bag filter with emission levels less than 20mg/m3
- High reliability – low maintenance design
- Can be sheeted to contain dust and reduce noise levels in sensitive locations
The modular concept of the StarBatch range is designed to offer contractors a plant that is easy to transport, easy to erect and easy to dismantle, having the ability to reliably produce quality asphalt for use in more remote locations on either short or long term contracts while at the same time maintaining many of the benefits of a traditional tower plant.
The range includes the StarBatch 1000, 1500, 2000 & 2500. Four models with capacities from 80 to 200 tph, each designed to utilise the full air-flow capacity of the dryer and matching bag filters thereby enabling maximum production capabilities even with elevated moisture in the feed source.
Available with fully sheeted, modular sections, batch asphalt mixing plant is sheeted versions feature integral single or twin filler silos. The hot stone elevator and access stairway are enclosed within the sheeting, improving plant aesthetics and ensuring minimum visual impact on the surrounding environment.